With a new propulsion system, DJI Inspire 2 brings the most significant performance. It has several useful and upgraded features than Inspire 1 and brings all good to its own. This drone is decorated for professional users to get a satisfying result. Its redundancy has been enhanced through IMU and barometer.
An all-new image processing system records at up to 5.2K in cinema DNG raw and more.
It goes from 0 to 50mph (80kph) in just 5 seconds and hits a maximum speed of 58mph (94kph.) A dual battery system prolongs the flight time to a maximum of 27 minutes, while self-heating technology allows it to fly even in low temperatures.
Flight autonomy has been revised and developed specifically for the Inspire 2, providing two directions of obstacle avoidance and sensor redundancy. Increased intelligence adds multiple intelligent flight modes, including spotlight Pro, giving even single pilots the ability to create complex, dramatic shots.
An upgraded video transmission system is now capable of dual signal frequency and dual channel, streaming video from an onboard FPV camera and the main camera simultaneously, for better pilot and camera operator collaboration.
- Magnesium aluminum composite shell with carbon fiber arms
- Vision sensing with a two-axis gimbal camera
- Spotlight pro mode that tracks complex and dramatic images with quick and composite shooting mode
- Intelligent flight modes like active track and tap fly
- New wireless HD image transmission technology with primary and secondary controllers
- Powerful flight performance and increased reliability
- Optional accessories to enhance performance